Good question, self.
The truth is, I’m still trying to figure that out. I thought I had most of it licked, until reality decided to give me a swift kick to my metaphorical balls halfway through 2010. Instead of being the 30 year old boasting about how it’s nice being comfortable with yourself, I’m now the 31 year old who has no idea about anything and being labeled with things like “depression” and “anxiety”.
Things I do know:
· I’m a Capricorn
· My Myers Briggs Type Indicator is ISFJ
· I avoid conflict like the plague
· I use clichés like nobody’s business
· I’m an Admin Assistant/PA
· I easily become obsessed with things
· I can justify spending money I don’t have on anything I want
· I enjoy writing lists in bullet form
· I’m unfit
· I could stand to lose about 4 kgs
I’m writing this blog for a few reasons:
1. It’s been a tough year and I would like to work out where I am going
2. I need an excuse to write, and this seems like a better option
3. I need to try new things to get myself out of this funk, and writing about them is like making a commitment to myself to do this
The internet exists for acts of self indulgence, right? I’m happy to be part of the masses.